If you run a small business or a small charity, you’ll be keen to avoid cost risks with a new website
We understand that. So, we offer this low-risk approach to small businesses and small charities
- We will produce a clear proposal based on what you tell us you want.
- Once you ask us to build a site, we ask for a small contract placement fee (usually £50, and which is deducted from the final invoice), and we will tell you what the work is going to cost and what we will do for that cost.
- We will design and build your site on our own servers, and this site will incorporate the main design elements and key pages – so you will really see how this will work for you. You will be able to request changes to the design. Your existing site will remain untouched.
- If you don’t like the design or the site, or you change your mind for whatever reason – you can “walk away” with no questions and no quibbles.
- Only when you are happy with the design do we complete the site and make it ready for launch. It is only at this point where you will be asked to pay the main invoice.
- We will either host the site for you, or help to switch from your old site with your existing hosting provider (assuming they have the facilities to do so).
Our “walk away” clause
It’s simple – we want you to be delighted with our work. So if you don’t like our design or change you mind for whatever reason, you can walk away and pay nothing more.
The small print
- You can see our pricing here.
- We make this offer at our discretion, and any such offer will be clearly stated in our proposal.
- This is a two-way agreement, so we too can walk away if we feel we cannot deliver what you want – this can happen when the scope of the work unexpectedly grows e.g. when multiple extra features are requested which are not in the proposal.